- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Beans with Tomato Sauce Recipe Video
|Green beans||1 Bunch (100 gm), chop|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Tomato paste||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 94 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 137.3 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C 22.5%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPan
1. Chop the garlic and cut the green beans into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pan sauté the garlic and add the green beans.
3. Add the tomato paste and water.
4. Cook until the beans are tender.
5. Season with salt and black pepper.
6. Serve the Green Beans with Tomato Sauce along with steamed rice.