- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Grass Fed Beef Burgers Recipe Video
|Organic grass fed beef||3 Pound, ground|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Romain lettuce leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Avocados||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Organic tomato ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 817 Calories from Fat 446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.6%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.6%
Trans Fat 2.6 g
Cholesterol 316.7 mg105.6%
Sodium 486.7 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 72 g143.4%
Vitamin A 117% Vitamin C 56.9%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 46.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix the eggs into the beef.
2. Make even sized burgers and place them in a baking pan.
3. Cook them in the oven for 35 minutes at 315 F.
4. Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter and assemble the burgers on top of lettuce leaves. Add in the avocados, tomatoes, diced onions and ketchup. Place lettuce leaves on top.
5. This can be served on a plate with tomato ketchup.
For even sized burgers, slice up the ground meat and egg mixture into equal sections and use.
1/2 cup of glueten free breadcrumbs can be used for mixing with the meat.