- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grapefruit And Vegetable Salad Recipe
|Green peas||2 Tablespoon, cooked|
|Carrots||2 Tablespoon, diced and cooked|
|French beans||2 Tablespoon, cooked and diced|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Potatoes||1 , cooked and mashed|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||2 Ounce, cleaned|
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.7 mg
Sodium 104.1 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.2%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 85.1% Vitamin C 238.5%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut grapefruit into halves, cut into segments, remove pulp , remove as much as pith as possible without tearing the skin.
2) In a mixing bowl add peas, carrots, beans and onions. Mix in the grapefruit pulp.
3) Add potatoes, mayonnaise, tomato puree, mix well.
4) Divide the vegetable mix into grapefruit cases
5) Garnish with watercress leaves and serve.