- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grape Juice Spread Recipe
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grape juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Green Or Red Grapes)|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar/Equivalent sweetener||2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.02%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 53.8 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 63.7 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 171.5%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In water, soak the gelatine.
2) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix juices and boil them.
3) Over medium heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Add the soaked gelatine mix well until no crystals are left.
6) According to taste, add the sweetener.
7) Pour the spread into jar and let it cool at room temperature without covering.
8) Store in refrigerator for a week or until used.
9) Use the grapefruit spread as bread topping.