- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grape And Grapefruit Salad Recipe
|Black grapes||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|French dressing||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 256.1 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 2 g4.6%
Vitamin A 29.9% Vitamin C 192.7%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place the fruit in a small mixing bowl.
3. Halve the grapefruit. Carefully cut out the segments with a grapefruit knife, avoiding the white pith.
4. Place the grapefruit in the bowl with the grapes.
5. Pour the dressing over the fruit and leave to stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Return the fruit to the grapefruit shells or serve in individual glasses.
7. Serve sprinkled with the chopped parsley.