- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Granola Recipe Video
|Quick oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Granola||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Raw pumpkin seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cinnamon powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mixed berries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 983 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 13 g65.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.2 mg
Sodium 721 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.3%
Dietary Fiber 16.7 g66.7%
Sugars 64.2 g
Protein 24 g49%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 24.1% Iron 27.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes, tossing the granola every half hour until all moisture is cooked out and the granola is toasted.
4. Once done, add and combine some dried blueberries and mix well.
5. Serve these toasted granola mixture in serving cups filled with yogurt and pour some milk over it. Top this with mixed berries.