- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chewy Granola Balls Recipe Video
|Oats||4 Cup (64 tbs) (old fashioned)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (unsweetened)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 844 Calories from Fat 300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.2%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 237.8 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.1%
Sugars 42.6 g
Protein 19 g37.3%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 0.57%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 28.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl, combine oats, whole wheat flour, shredded coconut, brown sugar, chocolate chips and kosher salt.
3. In another bowl, combine canola oil, vanilla extract and honey.
4. Pour this mixture on oat, flour and coconut mixture and combine well.
5. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place this mixture.
6. Pop it into the oven for 40 minutes.
7. Cut it in desired shape and serve.