- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dehydrated Granola Recipe Video
|Rolled oats||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Date sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flax||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chex mix||1⁄2 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 Handful)|
Calories 2339 Calories from Fat 883
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 102 g156.5%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1489.1 mg62%
Total Carbohydrates 313 g104.4%
Dietary Fiber 39.2 g157%
Sugars 108.9 g
Protein 53 g106.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 27.8% Iron 94%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mix oats, flax, date sugar, wheat germ, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and salt.
3. Pour the water honey mixture and mix everything together.
4. Add Chex mix and mix it nicely so that honey is coated all over the mix.
5. Add oil and mix.
6. Spread the ganola mix on cookie sheets.
7. Bake it at 220 F for 2 hours.
8. Put it dehydrator if you wish.
9. Add dried bananas and coconut to the granola.
10. Store it in a dry jar for use in future.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.