- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Granny Smith Apple Chips Recipe Video
|Granny smith apples||3 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Powdered sugar||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.4%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.4%
Sugars 93.2 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOven
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. Line the sliced apples on the cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the powdered sugar on the apples through a sieve.
5. Pop into the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
6. Transfer to a plate and serve as a snack.