- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grandma Sarah Farmer Cheese Blintzes Recipe
|Water/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.8%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333.3 mg
Sodium 105.8 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 0.58 g0.19%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 10 g19%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.2% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Beat water and eggs using a form till it gets foamy.
2. Place a 10 inches frying pan over medium heat and heat it.
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
4. Lower the heat. Pour a scant 1/4 cup egg batter.
5. Tilt the pan so that the crepe is spread well. Make holes in the batter.
6. Check the underside section if it is light brown. Turn it on a plate.
7. In a pan, add little butter. Resume the second blintz.
8. Keep buttering. Swirl the butter.
9. Dump the crepes on the plate till the entire batter is used completely.
10. Cool the crepes. Straighten and unfold them in a clean plate.
11. Serve Grandma Sarah'S Farmer Cheese Blintzes immediately.