- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grand Ma-Ma's Deviled Eggs Recipe Video
|Egg||4 Medium, hard-boiled, peeled and halved|
|Vinegar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (for garnishing)|
|Chopped bacon||2 Teaspoon, cooked|
|Chives||1⁄4 Teaspoon, chopped|
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200 mg
Sodium 272.9 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g2%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel and slice the eggs into halves.
2. In a bowl, place the scooped egg yolks.
3. Arrange the egg whites on a serving platter and set aside.
4. Mash the yolks well with a fork.
5. Add the remaining ingredients except paprika and mix well.
6. Spoon this egg mixture into the egg whites or pipe them into the eggs.
7. Before serving the eggs sprinkle the yolk mixture with paprika and serve.
You can also add minced onion.
The above video doubles the ingredients listed. You can also double the number of ingredients as per your demand.
If you like to make this dish spicy, add in hot sauce or horseradish sauce.
You can also garnish it with chopped crispy bacon and chives.