- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pancakes with Berries Recipe Video
|Peach drink||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|6 grain pancake mix||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mixed berries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (blueberries and raspberries)|
Calories 958 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.3 mg
Sodium 2489.4 mg103.7%
Total Carbohydrates 165 g55.1%
Dietary Fiber 19.6 g78.4%
Sugars 45.9 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the berry compote: In a saucepan over high heat, add and combine blueberries, raspberries, sugar with peach drink. Mix well and cook it for 5 - 7 minutes or until it is of syrup consistency.
2. After 7 minutes, lower the heat and bring the compote to a simmer.
3. For the pancake: In a mixing bowl, add and combine the instant pancake mix with milk and eggs. mix until well combined.
4. In a skillet on medium high, melt the butter and scoop the pancake batter onto the pan and cook it for 3 - 4 minutes on each or until golden brown.
5. Serve these pancakes with warm berry compote and whipped cream.