- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grain Granola Recipe Video
|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Amaranth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Quinoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Millet||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown rice syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Goji berries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried apples||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 94.9 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 9 g17.6%
Vitamin A 36.4% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with silpad/parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add in the rolled oats, coconut, amaranth, quinoa, almonds, millet, cinnamon and sea salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add in the canola oil, brown rice syrup and vanilla. Stir well.
4. Pour in oil mixture to the oats mixture and mix thoroughly with spoon.
5. Place the oats mixture over the prepared baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Take out the granola from the oven. Add in the goji berries, dried cranberries and dried apple. Bake for additional 10 minutes.
7. Take out the granola from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes.
8. Serve granolas with soy milk.