- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Graham Wafer Party Dessert Recipe
|Whole graham wafers||10|
|Instant vanilla pudding||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Semi sweet chocolate||1 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2651 Calories from Fat 1088
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.7%
Saturated Fat 70.5 g352.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 345.8 mg
Sodium 2717.9 mg113.2%
Total Carbohydrates 351 g117%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.4%
Sugars 174.4 g
Protein 22 g43%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 19.1% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) With whole graham wafers, cover the bottom of a 9x9-inch pan.
2) With 1 3/4 cups of milk, prepare the instant pudding.
3) Over the wafers, spread the pudding and cover with whipped cream.
4) Cover the cream with another layer of wafers.
5) With a glaze of icing sugar and milk, ice the top layer.
6) Use melted chocolate to decorate.
7) Allow to set for a minimum of 4 hours.
8) Serve at a party as a sweet treat for kids.