- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Graham Wafer Party Dessert Recipe
|Whole graham wafers||10|
|Instant vanilla pudding||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Semi sweet chocolate||1 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2888 Calories from Fat 1204
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 134 g206.5%
Saturated Fat 77.9 g389.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 385.4 mg
Sodium 2876 mg119.8%
Total Carbohydrates 372 g123.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.4%
Sugars 195.2 g
Protein 34 g68.5%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 63.8% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) With whole graham wafers, cover the bottom of a 9x9-inch pan.
2) With 1 3/4 cups of milk, prepare the instant pudding.
3) Over the wafers, spread the pudding and cover with whipped cream.
4) Cover the cream with another layer of wafers.
5) With a glaze of icing sugar and milk, ice the top layer.
6) Use melted chocolate to decorate.
7) Allow to set for a minimum of 4 hours.
8) Serve at a party as a sweet treat for kids.