- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Home Made Graham Streusel Brunch Cake Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), packed|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Yellow cake mix||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.1 mg
Sodium 320.7 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 0.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 9 inch cake dish and line the bottom with waxed paper.
2. In a bowl, blend powdered sugar and milk. Keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl, place the butter.
4. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes on High to melt butter.
5. Mix the combined crumbs, brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon into it.
6. In the microwave, cook for 1 minute on High and stir to mix.
7. In the prepared dish, spread half of streusel mixture.
8. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
9. Pour half of the mix into the dish.
10. Layer next with the remaining streusel mixture, and then remaining batter, filling the dish half full.
11. In the microwave, cook for 5 minutes on Power 7 or Medium High and then for 1 ½ to 2 1/2 minutes on High, till a pick comes out clean from the center.
12. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
13. Invert on serving plate and cool further for 10 minutes.
14. Drizzle with the milk mixture and serve.