- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Graham Cracker Cake Recipe
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2650 Calories from Fat 1093
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.5%
Saturated Fat 33.2 g165.8%
Trans Fat 13.5 g
Cholesterol 445.6 mg
Sodium 2117.2 mg88.2%
Total Carbohydrates 352 g117.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 219.2 g
Protein 37 g74.6%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 107.3% Iron 57.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder and blend with graham cracker crumbs.
3. In a container of food processor, blend eggs, milk, shortening, vanilla and sugar by running the GRIND blade for about 20 seconds, until the ingredients get smooth.
4. Stop the motor and push ingredients towards blade using rubber spatula.
5. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until the dry ingredients get moistened.
6. Pour the mixture into 2 floured and well- greased 8 -inch layer pans.
7. Bake in oven for about 18 - 20 minutes.
8. Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes by placing it on a rack.
9. Serve Graham cracker cake after topping with pineapple slices.