- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Graham Cracker Cookie Recipe Video
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Graham cracker||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
|Chocolate chips||15 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (any kind)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 can)|
Calories 820 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.2%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.3 mg
Sodium 388.3 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 65.7 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 24.2% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 325 degrees F.
2. Grease a baking pan with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers in the bottom of the pan.
4. Spread chocolate chips as the next layer.
5. Put the nuts and then pour the condensed milk.
6. Bake it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or till the milk bubbles and turns light brown.
7. Remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
8. Place in the refrigerator till it hardens.
9. In a serving plate, serve it as sweet snack or as dessert.