- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Graceland Pecan Pie Recipe Video
|Corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted (1 stick)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Deep dish pie crusts||1 (9-inch unbaked or frozen)|
Calories 785 Calories from Fat 359
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.7 mg
Sodium 586.4 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 49.3 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 6% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl, add in the butter, eggs, all purpose flour, corn syrup, pecan, salt, granulated sugar and water. Mix well.
3. Take the unbaked deep dish pie crust, pour this mixture into it and bake it on center rack of the oven at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
4. Once done. Remove the dish form the oven and let it on a wire rack for 2 hours.
5. Serve the Graceland pecan pie cut into desired slices.