- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grab & Go Savory Muffins Recipe Video
|Refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||2 Centiliter|
|Eggs||4 Medium, beaten|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crisped|
|Grated cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 114 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137 mg
Sodium 311 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.32%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.7% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl whisk together, egg, salt and pepper until light and fluffy.
3. In a non-stick muffin tray, place the buttermilk biscuits evenly in each mold and press to line the mold making a well.
4. Evenly place bacon in muffin mold and top with cheese.
5. Pour the egg batter evenly in each mold.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
8. Serve as desired.