- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gourmet Mushrooms Recipe
|Mushrooms||7 Pound (Medium Size)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (From 8 Ounce Carton)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Hot buttered toast||4 (Quantity As Desired)|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.9 mg
Sodium 545 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 22 g43.4%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 22.8%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse the mushrooms and cut the stems leaving the crown whole.
2) In a paper bag, put salt and flour and add mushrooms.
3) Shake the bag to coat the mushrooms well with flour.
4) In a blazer pan of chafing dish, melt butter or margarine over direct flame.
5) Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 10-15 minutes until tender.
6) In a small bowl, make a smooth mixture of cheese and sour cream.
7) Add it to the hot pan and allow the cheese to melt, do not let it boil.
8) Sprinkle the mushrooms with parsley and serve over hot buttered toasts.