- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Goose Stuffings Fruit Staffing Recipe
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stale bread cubes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Chopped apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg
Sodium 545.4 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 36.4%
Calcium 5% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To make the stuffing, in a skillet, heat the fat over high heat
2. Add the onion and celery and saute for about 7-10 minutes until soft and well browned.
3. Tip mixture into a bowl with bread cubes.
4. Mix in remaining ingredients and toss well.
5. This stuffing can be used for goose, turkey, chicken or any poulty roast.