- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gooey Cheese Chilli Chocolate Burgers Recipe Video
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coriander||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and chopped|
|Dark chocolate||20 Gram, grated|
|Burger buns||4 , toasted|
|Lettuce head leaves||40 Gram|
|Bell pepper slices||20 Gram|
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 294
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.2%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.5 mg
Sodium 587.5 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 40 g79.6%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the mozzarella.
2. Divide the mixture into portions and flat with hands. Stuff with mozzarella and seal carefully. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a shallow pan on high and place the patties. Cook for 6 minutes on one side and flip and cook.
4. Take off the patties from the stove and place on kitchen towel.
5. Spread the mayonnaise over the lower burger slice, top with lettuce, patties, lettuce and pepper. Seal with top bun.
6. Serve burger with roasted potatoes and enjoy!