- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Good Luck Cookies Recipe
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Calories 780 Calories from Fat 402
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.6%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.3 mg
Sodium 18.6 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 25.3 g
Protein 9 g17.6%
Vitamin A 39.9% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 2% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put egg yolk and lemon rind in the mixture and stir well.
4. Put flour and stir.
5. Once the dough is ready, make ½ inch thick rolls of it.
6. Cover the rolls in waxed sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Cut thin slices and arrange them on the baking sheet in such a way that it looks like a 4 leaf clover.
8. Put one more piece as a stem.
9. Bake for 8 minutes until the edges are brown.
10. Serve in a dish.