- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Goma Tofu Recipe Video
|Kudzu starch||50 Gram|
|Sesame paste||100 Gram|
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.6%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 101 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 24% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large pot and add 500 ml (2.1cups) of water.
2. Add 50 grams kudzu starch to the water.
3. Add 100 grams sesame paste to the water and mix them well.
4. Add salt and stir well with a balloon whisk until the kudzu starch dissolves completely.
5. When it dissolves, turn on the heat.
6. At first, continue to mix with wooden paddle over high heat.
7. After 4-5 minutes, it will start to boil.
8. Continue stirring the mixture by scraping until it begins to thicken.
9. When it starts to thicken, reduce the heat to low.
10. Mix the mixture vigorously.
11. Pour the mixture into the container and cover with plastic wrap.
12. Allow the mixture to sit and cool.
13. Place the container in the fridge until firmed up.
14. When it is completely firmed up, remove the plastic wrap and pour little water along the edge of the tofu. This will help in removing the goma tofu easily from the container.
15. Place the cutting board onto the container and flip it over.
16. Cut the goma tofu into 4 pieces. In a bowl, place the goma tofu piece and top with wasabi soy sauce before serving.