- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Golden Peach Gels Recipe
|Canned cling peach halves||10 Ounce (1/2 Of A No.2 Can)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (2 Envelopes, 0.25 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cream-style cottage cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.8 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg
Sodium 104 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain the peaches thoroughly and level up the syrup with water to make 3 cups of the liquid.
2) Put the gelatin in 1 cup of the cold liquid to soften and heat rest of the liquid.
3) Combine the softened gelatine, lemon juice, lemon rind and sugar, stir well to dissolve.
4) Turn the mixture into a 7 x 12 x 2-inch glass dish, slightly chill until it resembles the unbeaten egg whites.
5) Lay 8 peach halves in the gelatin, spoon the cottage cheese into each peach half and chill in the refrigerator until set.
6) Serve chilled in a nice plate.