- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Golden Nugget Pie Recipe
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Processed american cheese||4 Ounce, cut into cubes|
|Instant mashed potatoes||3 1⁄4 Ounce|
Calories 724 Calories from Fat 466
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 21.3 g106.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 228.9 mg
Sodium 1831.7 mg76.3%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.4%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 35 g70%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, place beef and sprinkle with Ac'cent.
3) Add remaining ingredients except instant potatoes.
4) With a fork, combine all the ingredients.
5) Mix with fork until blended.
6) Use a 10-inch pie plate or shallow baking dish to place the mix.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 50 minutes.
8) Meanwhile, prepare the potato as per the package directions.
9) Remove the meat from oven and increase heat to hot (450° F).
10) Place the potato mixture inside a pastry tube and make lattice design on top of meat.
11) Return the meat to oven after dotting with butter.
12) Bake for another 10 minutes.
13) Serve the pie warm with your favorite sauce.