- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Golden Apricot Jam Recipe
|Dried apricots||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Crushed pineapple||20 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7512 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 40.2 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1944 g648.2%
Dietary Fiber 34 g135.8%
Sugars 1889.9 g
Protein 19 g37.4%
Vitamin A 281.6% Vitamin C 200%
Calcium 23.9% Iron 58.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large sauepan and combine all the ingredients.
2) Allow to boil and stir frequently.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes or until temperature registers 221 degree in a candy thermometer.
4) Stir continuously to avoid burning.
5) Take hot sterilized jars and fold in the mixture in the jars.
6) Leave 1/2 inch headspace and cover tight with metal lids.
7) Serve as required.