- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gold Nugget Meatloaf Recipe
|Bread slices||3 , each slice quartered (Any Kind, Use Fresh)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||2 , cut crosswise in half|
Calories 412 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.1%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.8 mg
Sodium 527 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 22 g44.1%
Vitamin A 69.1% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop bread coarsely. Keep aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop onion and carrots finely. Add to mixing bowl.
4. Using hands mix ground beef along with milk, seasonings and egg with bread crumb mixture.
5. Using hands, shape into a loaf of 9 X 4 inches.
6. Take a shallow baking pan, place loaf in it and top with bacon slices followed with oregano.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes.
8. Take out and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Slice and serve hot.