- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Goda Mutton Recipe
|Kid goat/1 kilogram lamb, cut into 2 inch pieces||1 Kilogram, cut into 2 inch pieces (Pieces With Bone Are More Tasty)|
|White vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||3 Teaspoon|
|Minced ginger||3 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Large, finely chopped|
|Mughlai masala||4 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomato||500 Gram|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Boiled egg||1 (For Garnish)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.3%
Saturated Fat 13.2 g65.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150.3 mg
Sodium 823.7 mg34.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 35 g70.4%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 30%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place marinated meat on tray, lined with foil. Brown meat on top in grill (this helps to seal juices). Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan, saute onion till golden brown. Add masala and coriander powder. Stir for 1 min. on high.
4. Add tomato and chilli. Cook on medium for 5mins.
5. Add browned meat (save marinade). Stir on high for 4 mins.
6. Add marinade, cover and simmer till meat is really tender. (Approx. 35-40 mins). Stir often to prevent meat sticking to bottom. Add little water if necessary.
7. Adjust salt, chilli to taste. Serve hot garnished with slices of boiled egg and fresh coriander.