- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gobi Kurma Recipe Video
|Potatoes||2 Medium, chop|
|Cauliflower||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped, boiled|
|Chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten|
|Tomato||2 , chopped finely|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), boiled|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.7 mg
Sodium 170 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 88.6%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a pan on flame, pour oil and saute potato and cauliflower (one at a time) in it. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. In the remaining oil saute ginger and chili.
3. Reduce the flame to low and stir in coriander powder, red chili powder, and turmeric powder.
4. Add yogurt, mix and then stir in chopped tomato. Fry well and add sauteed vegetables along with boiled peas. Toss until well incorporated.
5. Season with salt and sprinkle garam masala. Mix, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until done.
6. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.