- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quesadillas with Goat Cheese Recipe Video
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Goat cheese||1 Package (garlic and chive bagel chevre)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Sambal Oelek hot sauce)|
Calories 2499 Calories from Fat 1404
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 155 g237.9%
Saturated Fat 59.9 g299.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 252.7 mg
Sodium 3645.3 mg151.9%
Total Carbohydrates 189 g62.9%
Dietary Fiber 29.6 g118.6%
Sugars 17.7 g
Protein 89 g178.6%
Vitamin A 54.1% Vitamin C 0.42%
Calcium 182.1% Iron 55.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grate the cheddar cheese.
2) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and hot sauce together.
3) Lay out the tortillas.
4) Spread the mayonnaise mixture on half of the tortillas.
5) Spread the goat cheese on the other half.
6) Top the goat cheese with the cheddar cheese and fold tortillas over.
7) In a heated heavy skillet, cook the tortillas until golden on each side.
8) Cut into triangles and serve with the salsa.
This video is a creation of legourmettv. You can visit legourmettv for complete recipes, and more videos.