- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Turkey Meatballs with Tomato Sauce Recipe Video
|Lean ground turkey||1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Gluten Free bread crumbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 99 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.3 mg17.1%
Sodium 157.7 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.4%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOven
1. Chop the fresh parsley, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
3. Prepared a foil lined baking tray.
4. In a bowl combine lean ground turkey meat with milk, breadcrumbs, egg, fresh parsley, mix everything well.
5. Make the meat mixture in to small meatballs and place it on the baking tray.
6. Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. In a bowl combine tomato sauce, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
8. Place a spoon full of the sauce in a display spoon and then place the meatballs in each of the spoon.
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh parsley.
10. Serve the gluten free turkey meatballs hot.