- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten-Free Snicker doodle Blondies Recipe Video
|Bisquick® gluten free mix||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Applesauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 991 Calories from Fat 468
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.4%
Saturated Fat 22 g109.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.7 mg47.6%
Sodium 301.5 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g41.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 84.4 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 20.5% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 17% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 175 degrees C)
2. Grease an 8x8, 9x9 or 7x11 inch pan and line the bottom with parchment.
3. Mix together a tablespoon each of brown sugar and granulated sugar with the 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon and set it aside to sprinkle on top.
4. In a small bowl stir together the Bisquick and 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon and set it aside.
5. In a larger bowl whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together until well combined. Add the applesauce, egg and vanilla and continue whisking until smooth.
6. Switch over to a rubber spatula, and add the Bisquick mixture. Stir the wet and dry ingredients together until you no longer see any remaining dry mixture then stir in the walnuts.
7. Spread the batter along the bottom of the prepared pan being careful not to disturb the parchment paper.
8. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the Blondies are a deep golden color and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow them to cool completely then refrigerate to make them even sturdier before slicing. Use a serrated knife to cut them and serve.
9. Serve at room temperature