- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten-Free Sesame Crackers Recipe
|Almond flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grapeseed oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 382.6 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.9% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine – almond flour, sea salt and sesame seeds.
3. In a medium bowl whisk egg and grapeseed oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture and make a dough.
5. Line a cookie sheet with parchment and set aside.
6. Place the dough over parchment sheet.
7. Place another parchment sheet on top.
8. Roll out the dough flat and thin with a rolling pin.
9. Cut into two inches square.
10. Place it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
11. Take the crackers out and let it cool.
12. Serve with your favourite dip.