- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 2 : Topping and Grilling Recipe Video
|Tomato sauce||5 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Pesto sauce||5 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Dried oregano||2 Pinch|
|Garlic powder||2 Pinch|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped (as required)|
|Asparagus spears||2 Tablespoon, chopped (as required)|
|Red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped (as required)|
|Spinach||3 Tablespoon, chopped (as required)|
|Chicken breast||3 Tablespoon, chopped (as required)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (as required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 612 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59.2%
Saturated Fat 18.9 g94.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.1 mg
Sodium 1937.7 mg80.7%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 49 g98.1%
Vitamin A 118.7% Vitamin C 97.4%
Calcium 127.6% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place the rolled pizza dough under the grill along with the parchment paper for 10 minutes until golden brown.
2) Tomato Sauce Topping : Spread tomato sauce all over the pizza crust and sprinkle with oregano, garlic powder, onions, bell peppers, asparagus and cheese.
3) Pesto Sauce Topping : Spread pesto sauce all over the another pizza crust and top with spinach, chicken and cheese.
4) Grill both the pizzas for another 10 minutes.
5) Slice the gluten free pizza and serve.