- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 1: Preparation Recipe Video
|Cheese bread mix||7 Ounce (Chebe - gluten free)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (dairy free)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1453 Calories from Fat 582
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101.2%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g118.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 491 mg
Sodium 2703.5 mg112.6%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 48 g96.7%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 123.7% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixer bowl, add a package of gluten free cheese bread mix.
2) Then add the oil, eggs and cheese.
3) Blend until the mixture is nice and crumbly.
4) Then gradually pour in water and blend until the mixture forms a dough.
5) Transfer the dough to a parchment paper and roll with a rolling pin to get a desired thickness.
6) Top the dough with desired pizza toppings to make a gluten free pizza.