- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Peanut butter/Any salted nut butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Agave nectar||6 Tablespoon|
|Bourbon vanilla||1 Teaspoon|
|Arbonne vanilla protein powder mix/Any protein mix||37 1⁄2 Gram|
|Carob chips||30 Gram (a palmfull used)|
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.1%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.69 mg
Sodium 102 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 9 g18.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.4% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a mini food processor and add peanut butter and agave nectar and blend it well.
2. Add Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder Mix in small proportions (one scoop at a time) and very slowly blend it and check the consistency.
3. Once the mixture is ready, transfer it into a bowl and knead it into a cookie dough.
3. Add the carob chips and knead them into the cookie dough. Once done, use a spoon to take small portions of the dough in your hands and mold them into balls and then flatten them out into cookie shapes.
4. Serve with a warm cup of organic coffee of your choice.