- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten-Free One Pot Asian Style Pork and Noodles Recipe Video
|Pork loin||12 Ounce, thinly sliced (trimmed of the fat)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (divided)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||8 Ounce, cooked (any shape)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, cut in to medium pieces|
|Celery||1 Medium, cut in to medium pieces|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), broken into small florets|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, minced|
|Water chestnut||2 1⁄2 Ounce (half of a 5 ounce can)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (mix the cold water with the corn starch)|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Asian stir fry sauce)|
Calories 577 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.6%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 54.4 mg
Sodium 792.8 mg33%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.1%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 29 g58.9%
Vitamin A 76.3% Vitamin C 150.9%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 17.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Stir the pork together with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of corn starch and set aside.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to the chicken broth and set aside.
3. Add the marinated pork and half the oil to a large nonstick skillet over a medium high heat and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes stirring frequently until the pork begins to brown and you no longer see any pink then remove it from the skillet and set it aside.
4. Add all of the veggies with the rest of the oil and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the pork back to the pan with the chicken broth, soy sauce, cornstarch slurry and sweet and sour sauce and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and allow it to simmer for 1 minute.
6. Add the cooked pasta and stir everything together
7. Serve hot