- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Delicious Black Bean Brownie Recipe Video
|Agave||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Black beans||15 Ounce (Can)|
|Cacao powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (organic semi sweet chocolate chips)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1911 Calories from Fat 1133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204%
Saturated Fat 74.6 g373%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 630.7 mg210.2%
Sodium 1987.5 mg82.8%
Total Carbohydrates 189 g62.9%
Dietary Fiber 79.5 g317.8%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 88 g175.9%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 69% Iron 169.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Oil a 6 cup baking pan.
3. Rinse and drain the beans.
4. Put eggs into a bowl and whisk by hand or with a hand mixer until they are light colored, fluffy and thick.
5. Pour the agave in slowly in a stream while whisking to keep the eggs fluffy.
6. Put the black beans, coconut oil, cacao powder and vanilla into a food processor, process until smooth.
7. Add ¼ of the egg/agave mixture to the black beans. Process until smooth. This will thin the mixture.
8. Add the black bean mixture to the egg mixture. Mix together gently until evenly mixed.
9. Pour black bean mixture into a lightly oiled 6 cup baking pan. Top with walnuts or chips.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until a tester comes out clean.
11. Serve black beans brownies with fresh orange juice.