- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Corn Free Frosting Recipe Video
|Vanilla soy milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or Rice, Soy, Almond or Dairy)|
|Sweet rice flour||5 Tablespoon|
|Butter substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2849 Calories from Fat 1692
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 190 g292.7%
Saturated Fat 52.2 g260.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1929.1 mg80.4%
Total Carbohydrates 278 g92.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 210.8 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.4% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan add in the vanilla soy milk and sweet rice powder. Place on stove and whisk continuously until thickens.
2. Take off the pan from the stove and add in the vanilla and salt. Mix well with whisker and set aside.
3. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl add in the butter substitute and white sugar. Cream together with stand mixer.
4. Add in the milk mixture to the butter substitute mixture. Blend for few minutes.
5. Top the cupcakes with the Dairy Free and Corn Free Frosting and enjoy!
Add 4 tablespoons cocoa and 5 tablespoons sugar to the beating process at the end. For extra chocolate flavor, reduce the vanilla extract to 1 1/2 teaspoons and add 1/2 teaspoon Gluten Free chocolate extract at the prescribed time.