- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Gluten free flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||3 Cup (48 tbs) (organic preferably)|
|Walnuts/Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Gluten free baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Coconut oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla rice dream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 2372 Calories from Fat 878
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.5%
Saturated Fat 19.7 g98.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1462 mg60.9%
Total Carbohydrates 360 g120%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 190.9 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 22.1% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture and mix well.
5. Line a baking tray with baking sheet and lay teaspoons of the mixture leaving gap between each.
6. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes such that the cookies are pale in appearance and the edges are brown.
7. Once done place on a cooling rack and let them cool.
8. Serve with beverages or as desired.