- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Texas Chocolate Bark Recipe Video
|Chocolate chips||18 Ounce, divided|
|Pretzels||8 Ounce (Gluten free)|
Calories 1111 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.3%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg
Sodium 1320.7 mg55%
Total Carbohydrates 142 g47.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 46.4 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.39%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a baking dish spread the pretzels into a single layer. Sprinkle Fritos on top, leaving spaces around the Fritos to the pretzels.
2. Heat 12 ounces chocolate chips in microwave in 30-second bursts until melted, stirring after each burst.
3. Add in the remaining chocolate chips to the melted ones and stir gently until the newly-added chips are melted.
4. Pour over the pretzels and corn chips, smooth and spread with a spatula.
5. Top with pecans, tamp down gently 3 times.
6. To set the bark, put pan in the freezer for 10 minutes, or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Serve Chocolate bark as snack with milk.