- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Chicken Strips Recipe Video
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||2 Pound, cut into strips 2 inches long|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk/Plain soy milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 240.1 mg80%
Sodium 438.7 mg18.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 57 g114.8%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 32.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a Ziploc place the corn flakes and crush.
3. In a shallow dish beat egg and milk. Season the mixture with salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Place crushed flakes in a separate shallow dish.
5. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in cereal to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn the side of the chicken and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve Crispy Chicken with pomegranate sauce and enjoy!