- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Bread Recipe
|Almond butter/Tahini||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Gluten free flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (almond flour/rice flour)|
|Arrowroot powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flax meal||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 252 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 375.7 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 0.49%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan with butter.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the almond butter, until smooth.
3. Add eggs in the bowl and beat till it becomes smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine gluten free flour, arrowroot powder, salt, baking soda, flax meal and stevia.
5. Combine the dry mixture with the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Pour batter in the prepared loaf pan.
7. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Loosen the sides of bread and remove from the pan.
9. Slice and serve the bread as desired.