- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Bechamel Recipe Video
|Butter/Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Gluten free flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Milk/Hot almond milk||4 Cup (64 tbs), warm|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1308 Calories from Fat 807
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140.2%
Saturated Fat 56 g280.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 251.7 mg
Sodium 4481.7 mg186.7%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 48.3 g
Protein 32 g64.1%
Vitamin A 56% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 104.6% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over medium-low heat until melted.
2. Add the Gluten Free flour and whisk until smooth. Over medium heat, cook until the mixture turns a light, golden sandy color, for 7 minutes.
3. Pour in the warm milk to the flour mixture, whisking continuously until very smooth.
4. Bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
5. Season with salt and nutmeg, and set aside until ready to use.
6. Pour the sauce and tomato sauce over eggplant and bake add some cheese and lasagne is ready to serve.