- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Baking Flour Mix Recipe Video
|White rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Gluten free rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn starch||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tapioca starch||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 0.24 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.3% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedHigh speed blender Blendtec or Vitamix
1. In the vitamix, add the white rice.
2. Start on speed 1 and slowly increase to speed 8.
3. Blend for 90 seconds, once done transfer in a large bowl.
4. Put the gluten free rolled oats in the vitamix.
5. Start on speed 1 and slowly increase to speed 6.
6. Grind for 30 seconds, once done transfer in the bowl along with rice.
7. Add the corn starch and tapioca starch to the bowl.
8. Mix everything until well combined.
9. Use the Gluten Free Baking Flour to make various bakery products.
If using a blendtec for grinding white rice press the manual button to 9 and blend for 50 seconds.
If using the blendtec for grinding gluten free rolled oats the press the manual button to 7 and blend for 20 seconds.
Store in a zip lock bag and refrigerate.