- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Baked Apples Recipe Video
|Apples||4 , cored and cut in half|
|Syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Cinnamon Infused)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 478 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.8%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 50.2 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 35.1 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan arrange the apple halves cut side up.
3. In a bowl mix raisins, brown sugar and pecans together.
4. Spoon the filling into the center of each apple half.
5. Top center of each apple with a thin slice of the butter, then pour syrup into and around apples.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Pour the remaining syrupy glaze over each apple, add whipped cream if desired and serve warm.