- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glorioso For One Person Recipe
|Shell pasta||5 Ounce|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Large, sliced|
|Minced garlic||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Heaping Tablespoon)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated romano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.1 mg
Sodium 254.6 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 9 g18.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook pasta according to the instruction mentioned on the packaging.
2. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
3. When butter will get extremely hot add oil in it. Both should be heated well hot but it should not take brown color.
4. Add red pepper, dash of salt, mushrooms, and pepper all together.
5. Toss all the ingredients.
6. Add garlic in it however, you should take best care so that garlic may not turn brown due to over cooking issue. Trim down flame and thus heat will be reduced.
7. When pasta cooking is complete, increase the heat and include drained pasta to the fry pan.
8. Toss the prepared pasta after adding fresh parsley and cheese in it.