- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glorified Potassium Broth Recipe
|Celery||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Carrots||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrot leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Warm water||2 Quart|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Vegetable extract||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 13 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.18%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 389.4 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 0.65 g1.3%
Vitamin A 80% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a grinder, finely shred all vegetables.
2. In a large saucepan or pot, mix shredded vegetables and water; cook for 30-40 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season to taste.
4. Stir in your favorite juice into the soup.
5. Serve immediately in a bowl.