- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Shrimp Hors D'Oeuvres Recipe
|Fresh shrimp||1 Pound, peeled, deveined, cooked & chilled|
|Tomato juice||1 7⁄8 Cup (30 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon jello||3 Ounce|
Calories 75 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.2 mg
Sodium 192.9 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.9%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 12 g24.1%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook tomato juice with 1/2 tsp seasoned salt.
2) Stir in 3 oz lemon jello until dissolved.
3) Into a dish, pour the mixture to chill until thick.
4) Use this to coat boiled shrimp.
5) Continue the coating process many times until you get the thickness you wish.
6) Keep in refrigerator to chill until ready to serve.
7) Serve a glazed shrimp at once on a potato chip.